Monday, October 24, 2011

Young Adult Poster

I'm really excited to post this new poster. I was commissioned to make this poster for a secret pop-up screening at Chicago's Music Box theater of the upcoming Jason Reitman/Diablo Cody film, "Young Adult". Each audience member received one. We got to go to the screening and there was a great Q&A with Jason, Diablo and Patton Oswalt who co-stars in the film with Charlize Theron. Thanks to Jason from Delicious Design League for printing the large run!

2 comments:

emily b said...

I LOVE this! Great work. And it's especially cool to me because my daughter is currently OBSESSED with princesses. This new spin makes me laugh!

Anonymous said...

I also want to chime in and say nice work! I was at the sneak preview screening, and got one of your art prints. I'm planning to release a review on my Entertainment Blog, and intend to use your design as the poster image at the head of the review, along with a link back to your blog.